PH300/308 glass is a clear fused quartz glass available as tubing and rod (ph308 tubing: OD ≤ 5mm; PH300 tubing: OD > 5mm).
Specific glass properties are:
- A high transmittance in the UV region (200-400 nm) for maximum UV output; the typical transmittance at 253.7 nm is 90%.
- A high transmittance is the Visible (400-750 nm) for maximum light output; the typical transmittance is 93%.
- A very low -OH content (down to < 0.5 ppm) for long lamp lifetime.
- Tight dimensional tolerances for excellent form & function.
Main application areas are:
- Discharge Tubes for Low/ Medium Pressure & Amalgam UV-C Lamps.
- Protection Sleeves for UV-C disinfection Lamps.
- Discharge Tubes for Metal Halide Lamps.