The description / Term, Ceramic Substrates covers a wide & varied field, but is a generic term for : A primary material on which other materials, such as ink or metallisation can be applied, examples could be …..
- Thin film printing
- Thick film printing
- High voltage circuit carriers
- And many others far too numerous to mention.
With benefits such as ………………………….
- Excellent surface quality allows the printing of high definition fine lines.
- Good flexural strength.
- Thermal shock resistance.
- Good thermocycling capabilities.
- Good thermal conductivity.
Most commonly supplied in 96% Alumina ALN02 (Also available in 99.&%) But also available in AIN Aluminium Nitride and occasionally in Silicon Nitride.
Here at Multi-Lab we offer a full precision laser cutting / drilling service from very simple to extremely complex geometry components.
Thicknesses vary depending on your chosen material & application, but in the 96% alumina the standard thickness ranges between 0.080” down to 0.025”
There is also a black alumina Low/Zero light version available upon special request.
For further information or technical assistance contact Mr firstname.lastname@example.org